Shipping & Returns Policies
New Zealand Shipping Rates
FREE Shipping on All Orders over $25 New Zealand Wide. All orders are sent by Courier Tracked with Signature required.
Orders under $25
$4.95 Track & Trace Signature Courier New Zealand Wide.
Rural Deliveries $7.95
New Zealand Delivery Times
Deliveries are usually shipped the same day as your order is received if before 12 noon and dispatched via courier. You can expect to receive your goods within 1-4 workings days unless stated otherwise on the product page. PLEASE NOTE: additional fees apply for rural delivery.
Once we have confirmed acceptance of your order, we will endeavour to dispatch your order on the same day and you will receive it within 1-4 business days unless a different time frame is specified in relation to a particular order. If we are unable to dispatch your order within the time frame specified we will endeavour to contact you and advise you of the expected dispatch date.
Any quotations of delivery times by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates and the seller shall not be bound by such quotation and the seller will not be liable for any loss, expense, or other damage caused by any delay in delivery. The buyer may specify delivery instructions for an order (for example, the buyer may authorise the delivery agent to leave the products in a specified location if the buyer will not be at the delivery address). The seller will not be responsible for any order that is delivered in accordance with the buyers delivery instructions.
Goods leaving the seller's premises are adequately packed. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be made against the carrier in the prescribed manner:
- Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment as per the carrier's note has been received.
- Should there be a shortage or visible damage to outer packaging the carrier's note must be endorsed accordingly.
- Within 7 days of receipt of consignment the buyer must ensure that all goods received are in good order and condition.
No damage claims will be considered after 7 days of receipt of goods. While no liability for goods damaged or lost in transit will be accepted by the seller details of any claim should be advised to the seller.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Goods supplied in accordance with the buyer's order can only be returned with the express approval of the seller.
- Requests to return goods must be submitted within 7 days from the date of shipping and the original invoice number must be quoted.
- Where goods are accepted (for credit or refund at the sellers discretion) they must be delivered at the buyer's expense into the seller's store or warehouse in original condition and packaging. Returned products are the buyer's responsibility until they reach the seller. The seller shall not be responsible for misdirected shipments or products lost or damaged in transit.
- The seller reserves the right to levy a restocking fee against any returns the seller may agree to accept. Such fees may be up to 15% of the invoice priced and levied at the seller's absolute discretion.
- Any refunds (at the sellers discretion) will be refunded in the form of the original payment method used by the buyer.
- Contact Poppy Lane on firstname.lastname@example.org to advise on any returns
- Returns can be posted to Poppy Lane Ltd, 2/12 Belle Verde Drive, Mairangi Bay, 0630